Monday, August 15, 2011

A girl can dream...

I've craving a vacation and a little voice inside my head keeps whispering "Santorini". A week of beautiful views, a quiet and relaxing poolside, cultural day trips and romantic evenings in the moonlight is exactly what I need right now.. I'm ready to pack my bags and I know exactly what I would want to take... 




(When packing for a vacation, I'm always drawn to brighter colors that I would usually consider "too much"... This Mara Hoffman bikini and this Alice and Olivia pleated skirt are both obvious musts) 

          Yves Saint Laurent 
(I'm a huge fan of statement pieces and costume jewelry especially when worn with nothing more than a t-shirt and jeans. I don't know which is more amazing, this Tom Binns necklace or this to die for YSL ring)


Jeeyun Ha Designs 
(Rag and Bone Straw hat with these feather drop earrings)
(One of my all time favorite Designers Chloe did my all time favorite bag (Marcie) in a blush colored perforated leather... A staple piece like this bag and an exotic printed scarf are perfect accessories to bring together a simple look)
Ray-Ban 

 (I would totally wear these Citizen cut-offs, with this loose fitting Kane stripped tee, black and gold sandals, classic Ray Bans, or with this IRRESISTIBLE sequined Vince top in antique gold) 




(It's almost impossible to vacation without taking something DVF with you. I love this easy-to-wear silk mini of hers, paired with a bright colored espadrille wedge)

Tara Matthews 
(I'm in LOVE with this Tara Matthews cut out dress and which is a perfect match for these Alaia  studded leather sandals)
Tibi J.Crew 
(Tibi Istanbul Dress and glitter sandals from J.Crew)



(For a romantic evening out on the town, this Rachel Gilbert Silk Sequin Dress and these unbelievably gorgeous Christian Louboutin platform pumps would be my #1 choice. Young, flirty, sexy and still classy...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment