Thursday, September 1, 2011

jawbreaker

There was a point in time where my entire closet consisted of everything black, white, or grey. One day my mother told me that I always wear grey sweaters and after doing some closet investigation, she was right. I had about 9 grey sweaters that were all pretty much the same. I never even realized how I automatically gravitated towards the same boring, monochromatic non-color theme. After some retail therapy, slowly but surely my closet came to life. My favorite colors tend to be deep jewel tones (mainly in the blue family), or bright shades of yellow. Right now I'm really exited about some bold colors that include Cobalt Blue, Lipstick Red, and shades of purple that I would have never thought to wear like Fuchsia or Magenta. I love a girl that can go all out with red trousers or a fuchsia colored maxi. However, infusing color in your wardrobe can also be done just by adding bold accessories. Here are my Most Wanted Brights for Fall. 


1. Clare Vivier Foldover Peppled Leather Clutch in Cobalt Blue $143
2. Alice and Olivia Shannon Pleated Maxi Skirt in Cobalt $398
3. Roul Midi Skirt in Fluorescent Red $185
4. Something Else Perforated Sheepskin Leather Tote in Ruby Red $172
5. Alice and Olivia Arthur Pant in Cobalt $198
6. Milly Belted Hayden Trousers in Lipstick Red $340
7. Halston Heritage Watersnake Belt in Pink $150
8. Sass and Bide From a Distance Maxi in Grape $410
9. Diane Von Furstenberg Reara Dress $365
10. MINKPINK Sheer Indulgence Blouse in Burgundy $74

Current/Elliot has so many different colors, styles, and cuts of Colored Denim that would fit anyone's style. If your just not there yet though, go for a bright colored belt like the Jerry from B-Low the Belt. 



1 comment:

  1. I like so much the way you edited the first image: it's like it's raining people. Cool!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Shall we follow each other?
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete